Note Counters
from: £74.99
Pocket Scales 0.01gram
from: £15.99
Lugagge Scales
from: £14.79

February 23, 2010

Do you say [scale electric] or [scale electronic]?

Filed under: digital scales — Tags: ,

Do you say [scale electric] or [scale electronic]?

What is a [scale electric] and is it similar or the same as a [scale electronic]?

These are simply terms and [scale electric] and scale electronic refer to the same thing although if you wanted to be pedantic, then there are significant differences between electronics and things electrical.

Electricity is a subject and area that has been vigorously explored since the early 17th century. The study of electricity is still the base of electrical engineering today. Electrical engineering is the same as electronic engineering and is interested in theory as well as theory in practice around electricity and electronics.

So what are the differentiating aspects of things electrical and stuff electronic? Electrical engineering is content to deal only with large-scale electrical systems. For example, the transmission of power. Electronic engineering instead is interested only in the small. For example in computers and digital scales. Both are interested in electricity but one is interested in how it creates energy and the other is compelled only by how it communicates data.

1 Comment

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.